Like I said in my last post, I shouldn’t be trying out recipes from the experienced marathoners. I tried the crustless quiche and had quite a tough time making it a quiche and had to resort to ramekins to save the day. But the saving grace was that it tasted quite good and was worth spending all the time wiping out the mixture from the bottom of the oven.
So here goes –
Recipe source – here
WHAT WE NEED
Button mushroom, finely chopped 1 cup
Spinach, finely chopped 2 cups
Onion, large & chopped 1
Milk 1 1/2 cups
All purpose flour 3 tbsp
Dry herbs, mixed 1 tsp
Grated cheese Lots
Salt & pepper
WHAT TO DO
- Heat the oil and add the chopped onion
- Sauté till the onion turns translucent
- Add the chopped mushroom, spinach, salt & pepper
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and keep aside to cool
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Whisk the milk, eggs, dry herbs and flour in a bowl
- Add the cooled mushroom spinach mixture to the bowl
- Pour into greased ramekins and top with cheese
- Bake for 15 minutes
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for other marathoners doing this BM.
Crust less quiche looks very taste. Ramekin version of the quiche looks very nice.
This is a very nice variation of quiche. Baked in ramekins, they look so tasty..
Very delicious one..I have enjoyed eggless version!
Looks lovely , This is on my to do list..but of course the eggless version.
Thanks for trying yaar, quiche looks fantabulous..