When I picked coffee as a theme for this week’s blogging marathon, I thought I could try coffee with orange.
Then I found this recipe and went ahead with it.
So here goes –
For 2 glasses
WHAT WE NEED
Instant coffee 2 tsp
Brown sugar 1-2 tbsp
Orange zest 2-3 tsp
Ground all spice 1/4 tsp
Ground cinnamon a pinch
Water 2 1/2 cups
WHAT TO DO
- Boil the water
- Mix all the other ingredients in a bowl
- Pour the water into the bowl and mix well
- Stir until all the ingredients are dissolved
- Taste and adjust for sugar, if needed
- Chill for a couple of hours
This is my entry for the Blogging Marathon under the theme – Drinks three way.