This Thai curry is one of my all time favorites and I make it whenever I am feeling down or don’t want to cook but eat something yumm.
WHAT WE NEED
Olive oil 1 1/2 tbsp
Red curry paste 1 tbsp
Garlic 2 cloves
Onion, medium 1
Carrot, medium 1
French beans 8-10
Button mushrooms 5-6
Baby corn 4-5
Brocolli 7-8 florets
Tomato, medium 1
Capsicum, medium 1
Coconut milk 200 ml
WHAT TO DO
- Chop all the vegetables finely and keep aside
- Heat the oil and add the red curry paste
- Cook it well on medium flame for a minute
- Add the finely chopped garlic
- Once it starts browning, add the onion and cook till translucenct
- Add all the vegetables except tomato and capsicum
- Cook on medium high flame for 3-4 minutes till they are almost cooked
- Add the tomatoes and capsicum and mix well
- Cook for 2-3 minutes
- Add the coconut milk and salt, mix well and cook for 5-7 minutes
- Serve warm with rice or noodles
This is my entry for the Blogging Marathon under Quick Meals.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for other marathoners doing this BM.
My favorite cuisine and my fav curry. love it.
Yum yum!!! I like Thai curry so much that can’t resist at the sight of it….. drooling 😋😋
Thai red curry looks creamy and delicious.
Thai red curry looks great
Thai red curry looks delicious:)
Thai curries are my absolute favorite. Your curry looks so colorful and delicious.
Just need a bowl of rice to finish this flavourful Thai curry.
great veggie thai curry