I am hosting Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event for a whole month – from June 16 – July 15. The theme for this event is Savory Bakes.
Whenever I tell people I bake, the most frequently asked question is if I would bake a cake for them. If you know me you know how much I love baking cakes *sarcasm alert*. So I figured I would take this opportunity to remind everyone that baking can be done without sugar or sweet of any kind too. So bake and post about any Savory dish that a kid enjoyed or you enjoyed as a kid.
Here are few things to remember –
- Any kid approved Savory baked dish can be posted between June 16 – July 15, 2019
- Post any vegetarian or egg based dish only
- The dish has to be fully baked. A dish that is cooked on stovetop etc. and just finished off in the oven will not count.
- Link your post to this announcement and Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight post
- Old / archived posts are welcome if they are reposted as a current post
- Posts for other blog events are also welcome
- If you don’t have a blog and want to contribute, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Once you post, please send an email with your post link and picture of the dish and I will include it in the roundup.
- Would love if you use the event logo below, though it is optional
- Looking forward to read some exciting Savory Bakes!!