I am hosting Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight event for a whole month – from August 16 – September 15. The theme for this event is Baked Treats. I realised I over emphasise the health aspect of food when it comes to feeding my daughter. I see that is the case for most parents and guardians. So I want to take this opportunity to indulge and treat my kid at home and the kid in all of us. And since I love to bake, it will be Baked Treats.
So bake and post about any baked dish that a kid enjoyed or you enjoyed as a kid, a dish that is not necessarily baked in order to hide some disliked vegetable, something that focuses on taste more or as much as the health aspect. Here are few things to remember –
- Any kid approved baked dish can be posted between August 16 – September 15, 2018
- Post any vegetarian or egg based dish only
- Link your post to this announcement and Srivalli’s Kid’s Delight post
- Old / archived posts are welcome if they are reposted as a current post
- Posts for other blog events are also welcome
- If you don’t have a blog and want to contribute, please send a mail to email@example.com
- Multiple entries are welcome
- Once you post, please send an email with your post link and picture of the dish and I will include it in the roundup.
- Would love if you use the event logo below, though it is optional
- Looking forward to read some exciting Baked Treats!!