The stuffed crust pizza has been on my list forever. It is surprising why I haven’t done this before considering I bake pizzas quite regularly. I always plan to make this but then I get into the unnecessary health mode and run miles from the cheese. That was one of the main reasons I picked this theme of ‘Stuffed Dishes’ for this month’s Blogging Marathon.
I didn’t have access to string cheese which is used for these stuffed crust pizzas so I just cut up strips from the mozzarella cheese I had at hand.
Makes 1 pizza
WHAT WE NEED
1/2 portion dough from here
2-3 tbsp Pizza sauce
50-60 gms Mozarella cheese cut into strips
Toppings of your choice
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 200C
- Roll out the dough to 8″ on a greased baking tray
- Place the cheese strips on the dough 1″ from the edge on all sides
- Fold the dough to enclose the cheese inside and press it gently to lock the cheese
- Apply pizza sauce on the rest of the dough and add the toppings
- Bake for 20 minutes off till the sides begin to brown
- Serve warm
This is my post for the Blogging Marathon under the theme, ‘Stuffed Dishes’.