This is the second day of this week where I need to pick a recipe from the Top 100 recipes of 2015.
This recipe was an absolute surprise. I picked it because I had less time and had to do something quickly. Since I had all the ingredients for this one, I figured I could do it. It seemed so simple but once I starting having it, the burst of flavors and the beautiful blend of the pepper with sugar, the vinegar with sour cream was totally yumm.
So here goes –
WHAT WE NEED
Cucumber, large 1
Onion, small 1
Sour cream 2 tbsp
Vinegar 2 tsp
Sugar 2 tsp
Pepper to taste
WHAT TO DO
- Slice the cucumbers thinly
- Cut the onions into rings
- In a bowl, beat the sour cream, vinegar, sugar and pepper together.
- Add the sliced cucumber and onion.
- Refrigerate covered for atleast 4 hours.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.
This is my post for the Blogging Marathon under Top 100 dishes.