It’s probably the most popular version of coffee. When you are not sure what to order, it’s usually a cup of cappuccino. It’s really easy to make and can be sipped in the luxury of your favorite chair.
So here goes –
Recipe source here.
WHAT WE NEED
Warm brewed coffee 1 cup
Milk 1 cup
Cinnamon stick 1
Sugar 1 tbsp
WHAT TO DO
- Heat the milk and cinnamon stick in a small saucepan.
- Once it comes to boil, simmer and let it remain for ten minutes and switch off the gas.
- Pour the coffee in a cup and add sugar.
- Pour the milk from a reasonable height so that the coffee can froth.
- Else, you can blend all the ingredients till it froths
This is my entry for the Blogging Marathon under – Drinks, three way.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for other marathoners doing this BM.
I love cappuccino.Looks nice.
A good pick me ups for the lazy and cold mornings!
Nice homemade variation for the popular beverage.
Who will say no to this incredible drink, never get bore of this fantastic drink.
Creamy, frothy & delicious cappuccino. Looks yumm!!
Frothy, flavor filled cappuccino.
That drink has turned out great!
Cappuccino has come out very creamy and frothy!
Looks very frothy and a treat for coffee lovers.
Very delicious cup of cappuccino..
love cappuccino – but the best are always made in the Italian restaurants